God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gathering and drinking session with D2K Squadmates

It has been 8 years and running....

I'm glad we still keep in contact once in a while.

Let the photos do the talking:

Papaya with prawns




Beef and Kai Lan with Oyster sauce

Hotplate Chicken

After dinner, some of them suggested going to pub or club. Apparently the one that they wanted to go, a German Bar I think was packed at the moment and the minimal age for guy to enter is 25 years old but one of my friend's friend is only 23. Thus, they decided to go to St. James.
This was the 2nd time I went there. The first time was my 23rd Bday.

Photos for the night:

Me

Vodka, ordered by Shuhui as she worried I might not be
comfortable with the liquor that they were ordering.

The bottle that was shared by 4-5 of us -
Hennessy

Yanning and James

Me and Shu hui

As you all know, I don't frequent bars and clubs. Thus, I'm not a good drinker and dancer. In fact I told many people that I have 2 left-feet. I simply can't dance I think. lolx.... As for drinking, I am not drunk at the end of the session but I puked at the end of my 4th cup. I think this is the first time I ever drink so much liquor - 4 to 5 glasses of Hennessy mixed with beer . The most I ever drank was like 2 glasses of wine, 2 glasses of beer or 2 cocktails, etc.

We were there around 9 plus and we left at around 2.15am. Hmm... I guess I'm more suitable for a place that just chill out and hang out with friends. Dancing is not a forte for me I guess. =P But I do enjoyed their bands and it is not bad watching soccer and drink too. Too bad there was no Man-U match last night.

0 comments (click to comment):