God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Girls' Night Out

I think we must be MAD to be watching a two and a half hour movie at 8.30pm on a MONDAY and next day is a working day. To add on to that, we paid $10 each for a HINDI movie.
This is a crazy thing done by 6 of my female colleagues and myself. Even our floor manager (aka our cleaner aunty) joined us! lolx.... I never imagine myself to do this impromptu thing. Was supposed to meet H2O for Madagascar 2 but she forgotten she already made plans earlier. So the plan was canceled.

Anyway the movie we watched was:


I have to admit that the actress is damn hot and sexy lah..... who say gals cannot appreciate gals? =P

Anyway, the actress she is Priyanka Chopra, Miss World 2000. These are some of her sexy photos I managed to google online:





Anyway, I am not going to make this a spoiler if you are going to watch this show but this is a damn nice movie for lotsa laughters. Something that I needed after so many things happening.
But Dostana according to my Indian friend, it actually means FRIENDSHIP.

Just a short introduction about this movie... ... (those in brackets are my comments)

This is about this gal called Neha who needed to rent out 2 rooms but only to girls. (but her apartment is damn nice and big can..... ) There were these 2 guys who needed room desperately too. Thus, in order to be able to rent these rooms, they faked that they were gays and managed to rent the rooms. They also became very closed friends and they did many things together.... many funny incidents also happened in the scene.... but soon before they knew it, they both fall for Neha... ...

Did Neha choose 1 of them? Or did someone else come into the picture? Find out more yourself!

A quote from "Kunal" in the movie (but cannot remember the exact words):

"My life was perfect... just like a dream comes true. Because I met two of you. If I didn't meet two of you, we will be 3 losers."

There was also something being mention, Although you may not see things being smooth for now, God has made better plans for us... ... just that we cannot see it yet....

Anyway, I guess this is more about friendship more than "gay issues". And well, of course,

"To love is to see your loved ones happy."

And the guy that she ended up with said something to her about best friends,

"They are really your best friends. Even I won't do something like that for you."

Guess what they did? I'm so not going to tell you.... =P

Hmm.... After watching Hindi movie.... how about a German Movie? ;)

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Appreciate YOU to the max!!! Wheee :P

Eileen said...

haha.... why appreciates me? I nv do anything good for you leh...