God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Advanced Birthday Celebration with Buddies

I turned up for the following event - Birthday Bash organised by the buddies @ Kbox for me, wL and wC.


My dad was still in the bathroom when I returned home thus, cannot use the bathroom.... I only arrived at 5-10 minutes past 8. The venue was changed to BBQ Chicken @ Downtown Ehub as many people cannot turn up in the end. As we were supposed to dress in "toons" theme, I manged to find something to wear. But it can only be wore in the Kbox room..... thus, I didn't put it on, they decided to make us to do 3 dares each.

The first dare:

hC explained that wC is to wear a Tiaria and I have to wear a crown


Our reluctant faces....






The 2nd dare: To find a guy and ask him to treat me a drink and in return, give him a kiss

Obviously I am reluctant!!!

My (first) KISS is for my FIRST boyfriend okay.....

While waiting for us to decide if we are going to do the 2nd dare or we doing the forfeit, they decided to do the "cake-cutting" ceremony first... ...

Song singing....

Smiling....

We are not 30 years old.... we are only 24 years old.... wC is just 6 days older. We were suppose to blow 1 candle each first and then the last one together. The reason why there were 3 candles is because wL supposed to turn up but she wasn't feeling well. I guess that is part and parcel of being a mother-to-be!!! Her Asher is arriving soon.... will he be a Christmas baby? Let's wait and see.... let's get back to the cake-cutting ceremony....

wC candle relighted and he has to blow again....


The 3rd dare: To feed each other with the extra cake

This wasn't that difficult, we have been friends for 8 years!!! How difficult can that be?

Idiot wC trying to feed me with the whole extra cake!!!

Feeding wC

U better don't give me BIG piece

wC with the cake

After the cake, they asked if we are going to do our dare... of course I refused..... I am not going to give out my FIRST KISS that easily.....

Therefore, they decided to give us our forfeit... ....

Forfeit for Dare 2: To propose to the guy that they find for each of us

And they went to this New Urban Male shop... ... and speak to the staff if they could help us... ...

And there wC is, proposing to the GUY...

wC proposing... ...

The guy said 'no'

And my turn??

I was hesitating.... it is so embarrassing.... was waiting for the no crowd before I do my dare. Now to think about that, I did a similar dare back in 1999... I was suppose to propose to my secondary school male squad mate.... and they made me kneel down in Tampines Mart Mac... wah lao... it is so embarrassing... the next table was watching.... and they even clapped for me when the DARE was done. Phew....

Back New Urban Male shop... ... as there were 3 staff and wC approached one of them just now, that means left 2 of them. If I approached 1 of them, the other one will "sad". Not exact I mean they will be happy that I "approach" them.... But it will boost one ego such as "she choose me instead of him"... you get what i meant?

Anyway, just to complete my DARE, I approached the one that is on the outside. The other one is too inside in the counter. I bargained for not kneeling as I was wearing skirt.... so there I was... ...

"Will you marry me?"

Well, there I was. The staff was quite nice.... and he actually "agreed" to my DARE "proposal". Haha.... and I thanked him for his help and we headed home after that.

Us with our pressie

A group photo outside Ehub


Who are the masterminds of all the dares, dinner and gift??

Jian Sheng, Ah Gong

Dooreen, Jian Sheng's colleague
(she just joined us for dinner...)

Hui Qi and Jeff

The main organiser and the one who came
out with all the DAREs! He also blogged about
this event here.


Back at home, I opened the gifts.... thanks guys for the gift!


Who let the dogs out?

Chihuahua


A male Chihuahua?

More photos of me @ home..... @eHub no mirror.... now can take nicer photo with no messy hair...





Ya la... I know all my photos are right face one.... Cos my right side nicer mah... what to do? =P

Anyway, interested to know what I brought but never wear???

Here it is....


My tweety bird pyjamas when I wore in my younger days..... managed to dig out from the store room...


Dunno whether change of venue is a blessing in disguise or not... lolx...

Anyway, thanks guys for everything. Let us cheers for our friendship!


8 Years and still going... ...

2 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

hahaha plz lo... i tink the NUM guys will be glad u didnt choose him... the one who gt chose must say hw unlucky he was.... hahaha .... anyway hope u enjoyed the small celebration thou!!!!

Eileen said...

haha.... whether unlucky or not... he did help me... and reply 'yes' although how unwilling he might be.... unlike you guys... forcing me to propose to other ppl.... lolx...

You better watch out.... haha... wait for your bday....