God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Beauty, Hair and Dental Care

I went for my 3rd out of my 5th facial package. Changed my normal facial to Diamond Tone facial since my 2nd facial onwards - Paid additional $300, exclusive of GST.

Today, I was sort of persuaded to take up a new package - 10 Diamond Tone Facial with Eye Treatments. Don't ask me how much. I guess this is the first time I spent so much on pampering on myself. But like many others who commented, it is good to start young, rather than to start when I turned 30s or 40s.

But oh well, at least, I start to see some effect on my face. But the therapist was saying that I may be using the wrong facial wash, etc. Thinking whether to continue or to change another product. hmmm.....

Anyway, I am still considering whether to go for rebonding or not. Alvin was suggesting that I should try out their rebonding when I was in Bangkok, but I am not that adventurous to try that out. In case I came back with some strange hairstyle. I'm starting to like a bit of my wavy hair already. Maybe I should wait my hair to get a bit longer before I go for rebonding. The other time someone was saying that my hair was abit short to go for rebonding. Waste money. lolx... quite true also. Maybe I'll go and do it after new year?

Next, I am going to do more for my dental care. I'm ashamed that hasn't been doing very good dental care. Should start to do more and thinking of going for braces. Have been wanting to do that since when I was in Junior College.

Shall see how then. =P

0 comments (click to comment):