God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Food Republic and Shopping @ Vivocity

Today, I had 1/2 day @ work and decided to go Vivocity with Yeng Yeng after work.

We had our lunch @ Food Republic, Vivocity. It is actually a food court but I like the concept of the food court. It is like eating place in the 60s-80s. Some of the photos taken:

My Lunch. Saw the amount of chili I've put?
I just LOVE Spicy food!

Yeng Yeng's Lunch

BBQ Chicken

Prawn Noodles and Cha Kwey Teow Stall

A horse carriage?


Coffee stall and Dessert stall

Rojak

Beef Noodles and Hor Fun
(Hmm.... Someone might like this BEEF dish)

A magazine stall in the food court
(Hmmm... there is a variety of magaines, ranges from shape to PC world to MAXIM to MAXIM SPECIAL EDITION to FHM, etc. I guess someone will like this magazine stand too. =P )


It seems like alot of people are having 1/2 day. The place is full of people. I hate to go to places with so many people. I will not go to "squeeze" with people if not because I have to buy 2 christmas pressie. Managed to get one for Hui2 since I'm meeting her tomorrow, at Vivo again. lolx.... But the other one, I cannot find the pressie. I got 2 options to choose from. But seems like one of them is not avaiable as it is limited edition. The other option, I still have chance to see if I can get it from queensway. Should have gotten it from Tampines Mall few months back. Hmm... but that will be too early for christmas pressie ya? lolx.... Anyway, shall see how ba..... If not, I have 2 other options in mind but that will not be "Activiated" unless I really cannot find the one in Queensway.

Well, was walking around and looking for a flat sole shoes. My flat sole shoes "opened mouth" when I was in Bangkok. I only realised it when I was on the way to Siam City, the amusement park. Thus, I did an "innovative thing" - chew on bubble gums and then stick it in between. lolx.... not sure if Alvin had seen me doing that.... =X

I saw a pair of shoes @ DMK but apparently it does not have my size. The only available sizes are at IMM and Amara. Thus I requested to have the shoes delivered to Century Square as it is nearer to me. My colleague bought a pair of shoes for herself too. Then I got myself DARK CHOCOLATE Digestive Biscuits from Marks and Spancer as I had carving for chocolates since it is christmas season. Got some potatoes chips as well.

After that, I took the train back to Tampines. It was a tiring day, especially my morning work is fully packed, except 1 child didn't turn up. I fell asleep in the train. Upon reaching Tampines, I decided to take a look at CS DMK, to see if I can get any mid-heel shoes as my high heels on most probably is only for attending dinner. I was trying..... and I saw this that I like it very much. I tried walking, and was quite comfortable with it. I think I can even brisk walk with it.... so that means it is not too high for me. Perhaps I am also getting used to heels shoes. Anyway, and I purchase it!!!

Die.... I think I became a shoes shopaholic already. But then, it is a necessity since my shoes is already spoilt and one is too tall for normal usage, and one is still not delievered. I should have one and each is also for different occasions. And, it is not that I will buy shoes every month right? Okay.... I know that is excuses..... so I will keep quiet.... lolx.... But I guess I won't spend much in Jan or Feb onwards.... unless there are special occasions? But isn't it recession?? Why is everyone still spending and spending and buy christmas pressies??

That's all for now.... more updates tomorrow! =P

Have a Blessed CHRISTMAS everyone!

0 comments (click to comment):