God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dinner with Mr Pal

Last night, we had a dinner gathering with Mr Pal, our Ex-Director of Rehabilitation Services. It's nice meeting him again.

We went to Khansama, at the science park, near Buona Vista. Mr Pal asked if we wanted beer and he ordered two bottle. In addition, I also have my Mango Yogurt drink. As some, or rather I am not a frequent Indian Food eater, Mr Pal did the order and we just eat.

My Mango Yogurt

Beer

My glass of Beer

Cheers!

Our meal

Me with the beer bottle

They said this looked like some Taiwanese Girl posing for sale of beer. diao......

My face was very red after the beer, but that is the usual case. It's enjoyable to hear some past incidents that Pal has when he was still with us.

Just wish him all the best in his current work place. =P

0 comments (click to comment):