God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 01, 2008

2 weeks leave

Maybe, I will just be spending my 2 weeks leave (it's 16 days including weekends) in Singapore afterall ... ...

Despite all the planning and the anticipation... ...

I guess it is all gone, with the stupid riot going on... ...

*speechless*

Just gonna recuperate whatever maximum amount we can... ... Or to change to other venue if refund is not an options at all.... at least we won't lose money for nothing.....

I really have no idea what I am going to do in this 2 weeks if I am going to stay in SG... ...

DAMMIT... ...

0 comments (click to comment):