God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Shoes

I can't believe I bought 3 pair of shoes in just 1 month. My colleague who just came back from leave told me she just bought 4 pairs! =X

Okay..... 1st pair was no choice.... need to attend Dinner the other time:


My 2nd pair was bought because I want a heel shoes but 1st pair was too high for causal going out with friends:



And remember I said my flat shoes was spoilt when I was in Bangkok? This will replace that flat shoes:


I didn't know this shoes looks like Adidas shoes till my friend told me.... *slow again*

Hmm.... maybe that's all for now? I don't know. But I may need a closed toe mid heel shoes? =X But anyway my CNY shoes are done...... guess maybe gonna get 1 more dress and my shopping for CNY is done. Saw a red-black tube dress the other day at vivo.... looks quite nice when I tried it on... even huihui think so too.... but seems a little ex..... Shall see if I can find better deal elsewhere.....

0 comments (click to comment):