God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

How I spend my Birthday yesterday

There's no grand celebration, just like normal day, just a day out with friends but it is meaningful and purposeful. =)

I met up with H2O for lunch at Compass Point's Sakae Sushi. It has been some time since we wanted to meet up. I guess it has been 3 weeks eh? Someone is dressed in dress for work huh? I guess that is the difference between a mental health occupational therapy and other therapist that require us to see our clients physical.... thus we can only wear pants.... sad huh? lolx...

Anyway, I met up with H2O to borrow camera for my trip to Bangkok later. We didn't take alot of photos.... was just catching up and stuff... ....

The few photos:

The Menu of course

H2O

Me

The CUTE baby octopus

Our soft shell crab

And well, we don't only eat these 2.... but took because it looks "Cuter" than normal other sushis that we had.......

Alright.... gal.... thanks for the short catch-up gal..... I'll catch up with you again!!!!!


After meeting up with H2O, I went to meet Alvin at Chinatown to change our currency....

As I was early, I went to few money exchange to see which one has a better rate. Apparently I went to one that told me that the rate was 23.5.... so we went back there after checking at the chinese one and their rate was 23.2...

But when we went back to the 23.5 one.... they told us don't have/no more!!! WTH.... I was like huh?? Then we just went to one that has 22.15.... as Alvin calculated and realised that I won't be much different betweeb 23.2 and 23.15.... So we just went and exchanged.

We left for Vivo after that for some window shopping and I got my ziploc bags as I haven't pack my bag... ...

After which, we had an early dinner at Hog's Breathe Cafe.... We wanted to go to Spizza@Habour Front. Apparently it has closed down and became Pizza Hut. Alvin was alittle pissed off... but in the end, we decided on Hug's Breath Cafe.

I have no time to photoshop the photos yet.... but some photos to share before I headed to catch my flight... ....


The tables/seats beside us... ...

The other side view....

His Steak.

My Chix


And if you guys are interested to patronize the restaurant, please take note of the feeding time:




Have we all become a PIG??? lolx...

Thanks Alvin for recommending and the treat? =)

Anyway, take care all my friends and readers.... do look out for entries on my trip! =)

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Babe happy belated birthday :D

Eileen said...

thanks!!!