God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Queuing Day

Thursday's evening was a queuing day. Firstly, it was for the standard chartered run. We queued close to an hour to just collect our race pack.

Next, I headed down to AirAsia Sales station to see if there is possibility to postpone the trip because of some valid reasons. It was at T1. I was there about 8.30pm at the airport, T2. Got to take sky train and go to T1. By the time when I reached the sales station, it was already 8.45pm and was super long queue. There were approximately 20 - 25 people in front of me. And then I went over to ask one of the staff to ask about the closing time. I was shocked to hear 9.00pm!!!! But I still stayed on... ... but I was super hungry as I didn't eat much during lunch as I don't have much appeitite. It was about 9.40pm when I got to speak to the staff..... another 1 hr queuing....

Lastly, I was shocked to see that there was a long queue @ popeye too.... hungry and tired... but no choice got to queue for my dinner. Oh, did I say Juat was with me? We shared some food and left for Tampines. It was around 11pm when we took the train back... ...

Like Juat say... ... Today is indeed a QUEUING DAY.... ....

0 comments (click to comment):