God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day @ Vivocity

I met up with Huihui for a lunch and a catch-up session. We've decided on White Dog Cafe@Vivocity. White Dog Cafe is not a cafe for dog. It is just like other restaurant for humans.

We ordered 2 soups of the day:

Clam Chowder

Lobster bisque

And this is our food.....
As someone who has sweet tooth, I ordered this:

My Mango-Chicken Delight

And Huihui ordered:

Her salad with chicken

How can we not take photo??

Hui Hui aka Jasmine

Me aka Eileen aka Xiu Ling

Me with the food

Me with the soup!


I think I should start taking photos with front face-on instead of my right side views..... cause all my photos are all right sided!! lolx... but what to do? My right face looks better.... =P

All presented to you from:


We took a photo before we left the place:

Both of us
(and I'm trying to show just my right face... lolx)

A closed-up

We also took some photos outside the cafe, which is near the sea view:

View of the sea
Taking photos ourselves by me

I can be quite good in taking photos by ourselves with my own handphone camera. But with others actual camera, I don't usually get the angle correct. Thus, the one that I took with Alvin in Bangkok didn't turn out well, thus it wasn't uploaded anywhere. Both of our faces got cut off in that photo.

Me in my new heels that I bought yesterday. =X

We also took photos near a Christmas tree in vivo and I tried to feed a dwarf with my drink:

Me!

The photo that we took together was missing from her facebook album. Will get it from her again.

Me and the "old man"

Let me hold you till you are old... ... =X

Let me feed you with a drink!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

if you like beer, you should eat at Brozeit just down there!!! Merry X'mas!

Eileen said...

Hi kennhyn,

Oh.... is that the German Bar and restaurant??

Okay... will try that next time! =P

Merry X'Mas!