God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 7: Bangkok - Singapore

17th December 2008

Nothing much for the last day. We didn't go down for its complimentary breakfast as Alvin and I were kind of sick of it already. Thus we spent awhile packing our bags and went out for lunch and any last minute shopping.

Some things that I bought during the 7 days:

NaRaYa's bag for Sis-in-law

Shirt for Bro

Small Tees for Nephew

For the Family

Bags from NaRaYa

Handphone and Tissue Pouch

Tank Tops

Adidas Polo Tees

Bloody Mickey Mouse
Sandals

Other items that I bought but photo not taken:
  • Sports bra with undies
  • Roxy T-shirt
Now I regretted that I should have bought more NaRaYa bags.

We requested for late check-out the night before and we were allowed to check-out at 2pm BKK time, which is 4 hours ahead of our flight. Nevertheless, we decided to go early to check-in:




And as we were too early for our flight, we went to slack at Starbucks:






We were supposed to be at the waiting area by 6.05pm bkk time but we were only there at around 6.20pm. Alvin was sweet enough to help me to carry my laptop as I had my handcarry and my NaRaYa bags. He was so cute that he forgotten that he had laptop with him, thus when the Airport staff asked him if he had any computer, he said no. But later he remembered he has laptop.

We managed to reach SG on time and we use the express lane. But they cannot recognise my thumbprint. Thus, I have to go to their counter. Apparently it was not as long as what Alvin thought it would be. And he bought 2 bottles of Vodka at Duty-Free.

As I was hungry, we went to Burger King for dinner. And then we catch a cab back to my place then to his. Total cab fare plus mid-night charges: $31.

All and all, it was a relaxing and nice trip. But I guess I should have plan a better itinery so that Alvin will not be troubled of where I wanted to go. I guess that is bad on my part.

Anyway, things that I might want to go the next time if I were to go Bangkok again:
  • Cabbage and Condom Restaurants (only realise after I came back... sad...)
  • Shark fin/ Bird nest
  • TIGER show
  • Zoo
  • Chao Phraya River

Anyway, thanks Alvin for the company. This is the first time I traveled with 1 person and shopping with a guy. Apologies if there was many occasions in time where you need to decide where to go and what to do, which I know you don't really like it. Hopefully this was not a boring trip for you. At least you get to sit your Vortex and giant drop! =P

THANK YOU!

0 comments (click to comment):