God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An unforgotten sports experience with my friends!

I know I supposed to include a photograph but I feel that a series of photos will able to show you what I want to share with you all...

This is about the experience I have, learning roller blading from my classmates@ East Coast Park in 2006.... (I'm the one in orange t-shirt... quite obvious right? lolx...)

Serene is holding me, teaching me to blade slowly... ...

Slowly letting go... ...

There is always a first time.... to FALL!!!!

But most importantly, is to rise after that FALL!

And not to give up after that FALL! But learn from it and strive for the better!


And.... that day, I was not the only one learning how to blade. My other friend, Wendy, She is also learning how to blade... ...

A Fall too....

Rise after the fall...

Getting better.....

Much better now....

And they were back safely!!!

Since this entry is about "A BOND Like No Other. SPORT IT!" aka Sports for Women, introducing sports to women....

That day when we went for cycling and blading, is definitely not just only sports but also BONDING for US!


Those were my friends and my experience of bonding and doing sports at the same time. Want to do something like that with your friends but don't know how or does not have the time?

What are you waiting for? Take a look at this ladies escapades now! More details can be found on www.womenandsports.sg


0 comments (click to comment):