God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Resolutions for Year 2009

I know it is kinda early for that, but it's better to be early than late right?

Thus, let me do a recap of my 2008's Resolutions here and see how many has been achieved before I set my new goals:

2008

  • To clear all my NYP study bank loan by 2008
  • (I cleared my NYP Loan by Nov 2008 but started my mother's CPF and my Latrobe Loan)
  • Of course to start to do my degree conversion by 2009
  • (If you guys followed my blog, you would have known that I started my degree in September.)
  • To save my 1st $10 000 by end 2008
  • (I once did see my bank account exceeded $10,000 but that wasn't for long as I had to pay the remaining of my La Trobe school fees after I took up the loan and I also took up my FACIAL package)
  • To run at least 1 half and 1 full marathon by end 2008
  • (I withdrew the recent 21km as I wasn't prepared for it and I rather give up the run than give up my BKK trip should anything happen to me if I choose to run)
  • To get a new lappie/ PC
    (I'm now blogging from my1st LAPTOP!)
  • To go overseas with family at least once a year
  • (Hmm... not yet.... maybe next year bah.....)
  • If I can afford... to do my master before I turn 28
  • (I don't know about this. It is already so tiring doing my degree. I think I will want a break after my degree first.)
  • To have at least 2 social activities/ gathering per month
  • (Depends with who bah....)
  • To play a sport
  • (does jogging considered a sports?)
  • To get a driving license
  • (I intending to... but no car for me to drive leh....)
  • To go overseas by July 2008
  • (I went to Pahang for an adventure trip in june.... does it considered? And of course the RECENT trip to BKK!!!! =D )
  • To go backpacking
  • (This will be next year plan.... anyone?? )
  • To sleep better.... how i dunno.....
  • (I don't know if I am sleeping well..... )
  • Go out more often...
  • (I dunno if I did....)
  • Cook more.... bake more....
  • (I want to.... but cook for myself where got nice?)

Time for 2009's Resolutions:

Those not able to achieve in 2008 will be brought forward to 2009.....

2009
  • Run 1/2 and Full marathon ( that includes all the normal jogging and training)
  • Go overseas with family
  • Go overseas with friends
  • Go backpacking
  • Driving license
  • Better beauty and dental care (thinking of going for braces... hmm....)
  • Do well in my degree
  • Do volunteer work overseas
  • Spend more time with friends and loved ones
  • Save MORE money (so that me and my future husband-to-be will have good life)
  • Be someone of importance to someone
Things to do before 30 years old:
  • Travel for 1/2 year backpacking around
  • Bungee Jumping
More to be added when I have anything in mind.

0 comments (click to comment):