God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Advanced Birthday Celebration with Colleagues

As yesterday was the last day of Mark and me before we go on leave, my sweet colleagues gave us an advanced birthday celebration!

Tricking me into going to the adult side... ...
(actually I was already suspecting.... lolx...)

Me and the birthday cake


Me and Mark, the Physiotherapist,
my "partner-in-crime" when I was at the adult department


Mark, what are you trying to do? Blow the candle first!

Happy Birthday to me!


Thanks babes..... you gals are awesome!!!!


Anyway, as Mark is going back to Philippines for his Church wedding, we had our own "wedding shower" for him..... lol....

Him with the items.....


Him with the "make-up" by some of my colleagues.....


Mark trying to "breast-feeding" our baby..... gosh... we must go and disinfect the baby's mouth!! lolx

"Ritual" by our colleagues....

Sporting Mark

Mark and Christna,
May you continue to have your blessed marriage!!!


Oh ya... ...



From the organization

As all of as are working so HARD for the whole year and haven't been taking any leave, it is time for us to clear leave... ...

Names has been pixelated to protect the privacy of my colleagues. =)

Xiu Ling aka Eileen is now
OFFICIALLY ON LEAVE!!!

0 comments (click to comment):