God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Gift

I know I'm late.... but there are 12 days to Christmas right, aren't there? *excuses*

I finally managed to hunt for that something that I always wanted to buy for someone at Queensway.

Every time I stepped into that shop in Tampines Mall, I always had the urge to buy. In the end, I didn't.

8 months later, it seems that it's a good reason to buy..... cause it's CHRISTMAS! The season was over. It cannot be found in that shops in Tampines Mall and Vivocity, etc. I guess the last possibilities will be Queensway.

And after searching the whole building, only 2 shops have it. One shop only had 1 colour. The other had the 2 colours. And the shop that has the 2 colours was the last shop that I decided to settle for since it has the size too.

What did I actually buy?

It's for me to know, for you to find out.

;)

0 comments (click to comment):