God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weird Dream

I had a weird dream this morning. About a friend asking from the Chinese Gods for some answers. 3 options were given - A, B, or Neither A or B. The answer given was neither A or B. And my friend seems to be happy and relieved with the answer. The weird thing was, this friend of mine was not even a follower of Chinese Gods but a Christian.

And I also went to "ask" for answer. But before I can do that, my mom woke me up as I was sleeping in the living room and she wants to pray to the gods and ask me to go her room to sleep.
My dream didn't continue. How good it will be if the dream can be pause, and replay.

What answer did I want to ask subconsciously?

I guess only my sub-conscious will know... ...

0 comments (click to comment):