God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 4: Bangkok

14th December 2008

For Day 4, basically we were just walking around at the Central shopping centre and had our lunch there because I couldn't tell Alvin where I wanted to go. Guess I should have planned a better itinerary. Sorry....

Then we went back to the hotel after some shopping and walking around.

In the evening, we went for another movie, in another cinema. But when we went into the theater, it was another movie and it was ending. We were all confused to what was happening. But Alvin remembered that the timing on the tickets were wrong as there were 2 parts to the tickets. Apparently one part was written 1900 hrs and the other one 19 55 hrs. Thus most likely our show should be at 19 55 hrs instead. Nevertheless, we stayed and finished the supposingly wrong show and went out to wait for our actual show. It's a pity I cannot show you how the cinemas were as no cameras were allowed. There were sitting areas for people to sit while waiting for their show to start.

Finally after waiting for about 20-30 mins, we went into the same theather. Finally it was the right show. Oh... I think I forget to mention in the previous movie entry that before the screening of any movie, there is actual a tribute for the King of Thailand and everyone has to stand up and wait for the tribute to finish before we can sit down and enjoy our movie.

Anyway, the movie that we watched was Twlight, a movie that I wanted to watch before I went to Bangkok. I've blogged about it before here. Comparing this cinema with the previous one, I think the 1st one is better, in terms of the seats and seating arrangement. =P

Sad to say, it wasn't as good as I thought it should be. But it was still not bad. According to Alvin, there will be a Twilight 2: Werewolves vs Vampires. Okay.... I will look forward to it. =)

0 comments (click to comment):