God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Celebration @ Work HQ

I had a tiring day at work. Seen 5 clients before I went down to my HQ for Christmas Party. There were movie screening - Kongfu Panda and board games. Since it has been some time I lasted played board games, we started playing UNO STACKO. There was this game called "Game of Life" but I've forgotten how to play it.

Yeng2

Aunty Hasnah - Our "floor manager"

Kunal

Me.

Joyce

Michelle

We were playing so hard that we forgotten to take our dinner. The only food - Pizza, that was halal were all wipe out before Aunty Hasnah had her share. Nevertheless, we continued playing after our dinner and we had new team members:

Waimin

Hoi

And I had my photo taken when I had to DRAW TWO:

My first "tile"

My second "tile"

We supposed to end at 5.30pm where most people left, while some still hang around to play soccer table. We were so engrossed in playing that when we ended, we were the only ones around. And it was 6.30pm. We managed to hitch a ride from Waimin to Tiong Bahru MRT. Decided to walk around Tiong Bahru Plaza since I don't have programme this evening. Wanted to get a few christmas pressies for some of my closed friends. Instead, I bought a shirt and shorts for my nephew for CNY.

Don't feel like going home yet, I went to Tampines Mall and Century Square to see if I can get any gifts. Didn't get any pressie, yet I bought 1 set of my CNY clothes already. SHIT..... I think I also overspent this month already. Haven't really been monitoring my expenditures these few months. Most likely tomorrow I will be going Suntec and/or Vivocity to find the things that I wanted to buy for one of the Christmas gifts. But it has already been 7 months since it was last displayed. If not, I will try one more place - Queensway.

Anyway, this is the gift that I received from a staff from my organisation for gift exchange. Her/his intial is CH. After thinking hard and "researching" I think this person is Chuah Hoh. Lolx.... clever right?


Merry X'mas!

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Merry Christmas young lady! Cheers from santarina :)

Eileen said...

Thanks Jasmine!

Merry X'Mas to you too!