God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Manchester United Matches


There will be no matches for Man-U for the Gameweek 18. The next game will be on the 26th December, 20 45 hrs, SG time.

Strange enough, I don't remember myself predicting for the Gameweek 17 for the "I know the score" in the Official English Premier League Website, yet, there were scores predicted and I've earn myself some points there. Hmm... maybe it was auto-generated when I didn't predict them? I really have no idea.

Anyway, for those Manchester United Supporters, these are the matches that they are playing:

  1. Stoke City vs Manchester United 26th December, 20 45 hrs
  2. Middlesbrough vs Manchester United 30th December, 04 00 hrs

0 comments (click to comment):