God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bad News?

I was told by a friend recently that she had a tumor in her brain. It is close to her optic nerves. The tumor is bigger than 1 cm and thus chemotherapy may not be effective. Currently under observations till further advised by the neurosurgeon.

She asked me how do I feel when I heard that. I was just speechless. I don't know what to say actually.

不知道是不是因为在人生与医学的道路上已经所谓了 “看破红尘”。 在这几年里,与生、老、病、死都有接触过。我想这是我们都必须经过的阶段。只不过有些人比别人比较早接触到吧。

身为朋友的我,只能在旁鼓励她,支持她。 只希望她早日康复吧。

人生就是那么变化莫测。。。 。。。

今天永远不知明天事。。。

0 comments (click to comment):