God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 22, 2008

High Heel Shoes

I bought a super high heel shoes yesterday before I went to my friend's wedding as my previous one the heels were already cracking. I wore out my old one and hoping to purchase a new one. I quickly went to century square to buy one before I met my friend. I saw this one which is quite nice, similar to my previous one. But the heels were higher I thought. So I asked the sales girl if they had my size.

I tried on, it was relatively high without walking. I walked a few steps, it seems alright. Thus I decided to purchase it and wore it immediately. But the "torture" came when I started walking abit more. My Achilles tendon started to feel painful.

I really started to admire those models who are able to walk so graceful despite after wearing the high heel shoes. Nevertheless, I managed to survive without falling off and spraining my ankle. My friends were joking that I should start to walk with my high heels at home so that I will be prepared to walk with it for my organisation Dinner & Dance on the 9th Jan 2009.

Anyway, this is the picture of my shoes:

I guess it was no choice that I had to purchase one for that night. But on the other hand, I could have bought another one if I had choose to see other shoes on the display. Maybe it was a purchase on impulse.

So, do you know what is the height of the shoes? It is...............







3.5 Inches!

1 comments (click to comment):

左秋芬 said...

Thank you for sharing!i knew more about high-heeled shoes by your article.