God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy 23rd Bday and Belated 23rd....

Happy 23rd bday to myself!!!! Thanks for all the well-wishes/greetings from all my friends.... really appreciates it....

Birthday wishes/greetings by:

  1. Yuan Quan (9 days in advanced in friendster....)
  2. Rayyan (in msn last night)
  3. Qiming (in msn last night also)
  4. wC aka toilet (via msn at 12+am.... )
  5. Nicky aka Kal el (via msn at 12+am)
  6. Waimin (via face-face at work)
  7. Juat (via face-face at work)
  8. Yeng Yeng (via face-face at work)
  9. Aunty Hasnah, our cleaner (via face-face at work)
  10. cH (via sms, offered to meet me for lunch/dinner... so nice)
  11. Jimmy (via sms, offerred to meet me after 10pm after his lesson if not raining)
  12. Adam (via friendster)
  13. Weiling (vis sms)
  14. Serene (via sms)
  15. Gregory (via face-face at work)
  16. Danping (via facebook)
  17. My Client 1 (via face-face at therapy... still ask Aunty Hasnah in Malay for my age...)
  18. Shumin (via sms.... say I looked different with my rebonded hair)
  19. Kevin (via msn.... and bought me in facebook and named me "expensive junk" which I later bought myself back.... )
  20. Azman (via msn)
  21. Wee Lung (via friendster messenger)
  22. Zhijun, my superglue sister, sis of 7 years (via sms....)
  23. Komathi, a camper of mine 2 yrs ago when I was an instructor in outdoor company (via msn)
  24. Shikin aka kitty... (via msn)
  25. Kenny (via msn)
  26. Zhenru aka maria... (via phonecall.... haha... even "scold" me for not going out with a guy on my 23rd bday... lol... ask me to go and ask my clients to intro their sons/ grandsons... lolz...)
  27. Jinwei, the rooster... (via sms)
  28. Soo Mui (via sms)
  29. Weiting (via sms)
  30. Yanning (via sms)
  31. Shuhui (via sms)
  32. Ms Chee (via msn)
  33. Clay (via msn)
  34. Gary (via sms)
  35. Suhaila (via sms)
  36. Zixian (via msn)
  37. Luppy (via msn)
  38. Zub (via msn)
  39. Siaoli, who was born on the same day as me... (via facebook)
  40. Chris (via facebook)
Yeah.... thanks all.... it's kind of cool how technologies play a part here.... =)
hopefully I didn't miss anyone out .....

So below is an update on preparation for my 23rd bday.....
  1. I went for hair-rebonding for the 1st time!!!
  2. I went for eyebrows shaping for the first time....

Well, I also went for my virgin trip to the St James Power Station... ...


On the way there.... in the cab.....

Me in boiler room..... cute? =p

With aZ, 5 years friendship

With wC our belated bday boy, 7 years of friendship through thick n thin... mosquito bites and maggi mee....


Here the best part of the day....

wC and his erm... "panty"



The photo u are going to see next are only meant for 18 and above.... those below 18 are seeing at your own risk.... =p




Merry Christmas!


Lambogini for wC

Waterfall for us.... sweet taste... but burning sensation after taste


A group photo..... well... all guys again... except me... 2 gals cannot turned up

Anyway thanks PL for sending us back.... =p
Aiyo... they are planning another St James.....

scarely.... Please do not buy BRIEF for me.... whahaha.....


0 comments (click to comment):