God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Resolution 2008

Hi all,

End of the year is always a good time to review on past resolutions.... and see what has been achieve and what hasn't.....

So what's my resolution for the year 2007?




  • to do well in my studies academically and clinically ( I mean who doesn't right? haha)
  • Well.... I improved in my GPA by at least by 0.5... ;)
  • to get a job that I like after I graduate..... perhaps most likely community setting ba....
    At the moment I still like what I am doing.....
  • to get a water heater for the house (it has been spoilt for years...)
    Daddy said no need to buy..... maybe I think I'll still get.... cos the weather is so wierd nowadays....
  • to get a new bed.... maybe a sofa bed? =)
    Haben get..... maybe soon... but definately have to be a sofa bed.....
  • to become wiser and prettier of course.... haha....
    haha.... rebonded my hair.... but not sure if it has become prettier... maybe you guys can comment about it? =)
  • to clean my room... haha... pack all my notes and books.....
    No need clean room le... no more room... haha... but still need to pack abit of my whole drawers of notes la....
  • to go overseas with my family at the end of the year
    Its alrdy end of the yr le..... maybe before next yr July ba.....
  • clear all my debts (my study loan and stufff) ...... haha... hopefully....
    Start to pay my debts liao.... but will only finished by next year....
  • to meet up more of my friends before I start to work....
  • to go backpacking.....
  • to start saving regularly
    I'm glad that I started to save..... =)
  • to do sports regularly
  • to get a laptop/PC

My goals before I hit 30 has also been reviewed:

I have changed my loan amount before I bought myself an insurance.... it is an investment-link plan to be exact.... as I see the vulnarabilty of life ever since I started working in this line.... "such things wouldn't happen to me one" apparently happened to my clients....

Regarding degree conversion... ya... hopefully by 2009....

Saving my 1st 10k.... might be possible... but got to see... cos I want to buy my lappie...

To play sports...... stop for a while liao.... guess got to go back in 2008....

Driving license..... soon la... before 30 I guess....

Getting married?? I guess still far from it ah... lolz....

After review the above.... these are my resolutions for 2008 .....

  • to run my 21km next year
  • to clear my debts by end of 2008
  • to go overseas by july 2008
  • go backpacking
  • sleep better.... how i dunno.....
  • go out more often...
  • cook more.... bake more....

More to add in.... but cannot think of at the moment.... will add in again in the next few days....

meanwhile..... advance happy new year and happy holiday to all.... =)

0 comments (click to comment):