God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Updates

Well, been busy for the past few days... slpt past 2am and wake up at 6+ am..... was busy doing tribute for Mr Pal... but glad he appreciate our (Serene, me, Waiyin, Suresh) hardwork.... can see that he was very touched.... so.... our effort has been paid off... it worthed all the burning of midnight oil....

We didn't have much time to eat our dinner... as usual... As a perfectionist, I would try to perfect things to the best of my abilities... would not give up till the 11th hour... so guess u can see me and serene trying to perfect things up to 7.50pm.... when the presentation was supposed to screen at 8pm... lolz... HAha... it seems like me and serene always do such stuff... right ya serene?
Anyway thanks ah Serene... for helping... haha.... well... u know... me is always as stubborn as a cow.... really wonder if I am a "mouse" or "cow".... haha....

After that "farewell", Serene and me we went to bk to continue our dinner.... chatted... and of course..... do what we always do best....



And we actually took alot of photos with her hp and mine...but our dear Serene.... for some reasons... didn't save most of them... lolz....

0 comments (click to comment):