God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Updates

Yeah.... I am here for some updates.... been busy... or rather, too lazy to update, not as diligent as I used to be as compared as when I was a student. The number of posts here seems to have reduced tremendously... but well.... I'll try... so please bear with me for now....

Maybe I'll update on my work stuff:

  1. Happy 6th month anniversary to myself, with SPD.....
  2. Seeing more clients now, as compared to June when I just joined.... there's definitely lesser breathing space... but I believe there still is some for me.... hehe...
  3. Enjoy my therapy time with my clients.... and with most of my colleagues as well....
  4. Going on leave soon... for a break....

Ms Yiwei is back!

Our dear Ms Yiwei is back from Aussie... and Zub, Shuhui, Weiting, me and Yiwei had a gathering dinner at PS.... as usual.... we go to secret recipe.... had a great dinner.... laughing like nobody business over gossips...

As it was Friday night.... Yiwei and me decided to walk walk before we went home.... we strolled to ORchard.... it supposed to be late night shopping as it was a last friday of the month... but most shops seemed to be closed.... ya... so we walked and decided to stop by to talk..... guess we are all old liao.... need to take a rest.... haha.... then left at 11+ before we all missed our last train/bus....

Looking forward for our class gathering soon..... our taiwan gang can also meet up too..... maybe we should get a nicer name instead of calling ourselves taiwan gang.... lolz


23rd Birthday

Counting down to my birthday... ... 4 more days... don't have any plans yet... see how thing goes ba... got to work on my birthday too and the day after.... but taken off on 12 - 14 December.... plus weekends... I am free from 12 - 16 December!!! Anyone too freeeee.... nothing to do? Please sms me..... but 14 December should be having my class steamboat at our "Maria" house... looking fwd for the gathering... cum mahjong cum gossip sessions...

Since I already started working.... I thought of pampering myself for my 1st birthday on my 1st job....
  1. Hair Rebonding
  2. Eyebrows trimming?
  3. Pitstop cafe?
  4. Facial?
  5. 1 new pants + blouse
Have been saving up for the past months.... but come to think of it.... I should pamper myself once in a while... money are saved for rainy days.... but what if it never rain at all? ;)

Hmm... sometimes it is during such "personal day" where you will think about soulmate.... Well, I know I have my friends and family around... but sometimes you just wish to have this particular soulmate around to share joys and woes with you... ... I know I will meet him one day...

I believe.....

haha.... just hope that it will not be during the time where I have 3 big candles on my cake... wahaha...

Nevertheless.... it is still good to be single... =)

0 comments (click to comment):