God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Relationship Questions

Every Tuesday, the younger clients at my side will come for therapy....

There is this client who will always ask us questions regarding relationships, love.... etc....

These are some of the questions that he had asked us.... different answers were given.... different views from guys n gals.... Maybe you all can share your views too.... just click on the comments... and answer them! =)

1) Will you kiss a guy/gal on the first date?
2) Will you hold a guy's/gal hand on the first date?
3) What will you do when the guy wants to kiss you? Will you turn away?
4) Can guy and gal be buddy only and nothing more?
5) You have so many guy friends, why you don't have bf?


My answer:
1) and 2) No. I would not make the 1st move, even if I may like the guy. Reason being I don't know how the guy feels about me. I would not want to risk losing a friend.
3) Depends. Whether I like to guy or not. I may just look at his eyes and smile? =)
4) Yes. Friendship does exist between girl and guy... not just BGR.
5) Well, chemistry is very important. Some can only be friends... and it takes 2 hands to clap to be in a relationship. =)

Some other answers from others:
Client A (a gal) has the same answer as me.

Client B (a guy):
1) YES. Who pay for the dinner? (lolz.... I can't believe this was the answer....)

How about you guys? (and gals of course) =)

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

1) Nope~
2) If got feeling, by all mean can try..
3) See how is the sitution, if can then just do it..
4) Cos ugly, no one lkes..