God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Goals to achieve before I hit 3

Well, I guess I need to plan some goals for myself to achieve. If not, life will be very boring.

Thus, I came out this this plan of mine.... things to do before I turn 28. Wanted to be 30 one... but I guess it will be too long a LTG.... let it be a 5 year plan 1st... haha

My LTGs will be:

  • To clear all my NYP study bank loan within 1 year
  • Of course to start to do my degree conversion by 2009
  • To save my 1st $10 000 by end 2008
  • To run at least 1 half and 1 full marathon by end 2008
  • To get a new lappie/ PC
  • To go overseas with family at least once a year
  • If I can afford... to do my master before I turn 28
  • To have at least 2 social activities/ gathering per month
  • To play a sport
  • To get a driving license
And many many more... ...

(Addendum: Although I would like to add in "getting married" for my 5 yrs LTG.... but I shall let fate decides instead of setting it as a goal. )

0 comments (click to comment):