God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

2 weeks into working life

It has been fast... ... I have been working as an occupational therapist for 2 weeks. Started work officially with clients this week... not too bad... quite a nice experience...

1st week has been a week for me to get to know my clients better... to build rapport with them. It has been alright dealing with them thou there may be afew difficult clients. HAha... but so far so good... Just that I've been very tired everyday... guess I have to re-adjust to it as my sleeping time used to be past 2-3am in the morning.... or perhaps I could alrdy develop some chronic fatigue syndrome..... hehe

Anyway, shall not blogged alot regarding my work stuff here. I will have another blog solely for my life as an occupational therapist. =) Leave me a comment, msn or email me for access to that blog. Visit to the blog will solely by invitations only. =)

0 comments (click to comment):