God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Letters

Just an update.... been receiving quite a few letters for the past few weeks....

  1. UniSA
  2. NCSS
  3. NYP
  4. Starhub
UniSA sent me a letter informing me that they are offering me a place for my degree conversion for the year 2008. (didn't recall that I've signed up for 2008)

NCSS replied and tell me that I wasn't shortlisted for the scholarship. It will be too late too even if I was selected.

NYP send me my CCA Transcript. I got a B+. Should have been higher... didn't submit quite afew. But I guess it doesn't matter. NYP also send me information regarding my graduation earlier on.

Starhub reminded me that I have outstanding bills to pay... ... and they are kind enough to sms me too.

This year is the year that I receive the most number of letters. I guess I missed the times when I was much younger and sending "snail-mail" was "in" during that time. I wondered how's everyone now. =)

0 comments (click to comment):