God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Movies watched in 2008

As most have known, when I was a student, I was a POOR student. Thus, didn't watch alot of movies. Maybe merely 2-3 movies a year in the cinema.

For the year 2008, as I've already started working, I had watched more than 10 movies(those that I can remember) in the cinema. 12 movies may seem little as compared to some who goes to watch almost every weekend. Anyway, the movies were:

  1. P.S I Love you (with Hui Hui)
  2. The Leap Years (with Carl? I think)
  3. Water Horse (with Kasper?)
  4. Definately, Maybe (with ALVIN)
  5. Accuracy of Death (with ALVIN)
  6. Get Smart (with Hui Hui)
  7. Hancock (with Hui Hui and Serene)
  8. Journey to the Centre of the Earth (with colleagues)
  9. Money Not Enough 2 (with colleagues)
  10. Dostana (with colleagues)
  11. The day the earth stood still (in Bangkok with ALVIN)
  12. Twlight (in Bangkok with ALVIN)
And I recently watch Wall-E on the VCD that my brother rented.

For 2009?

I don't know. Shall see how. There is still 361 days.

2 comments (click to comment):

sabahking said...

I think for the those movies u watched, i like the money not enough 2 more. Because it makes me cry although iam man !! and the story of movie is so close to us and happen in some family.

Eileen said...

Yes!!! Though it supposed to be a comedy, I cried at least 50% of the times. Like you say, all these are so close to our hearts and is happening every day!