God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Depression

I guess with the new year and festival seasons, there will be more depressions when people looked back in the past years and reflected on the things that had happened, people that you have met, people who come and go, people who are Hypocrite....

Why be sad and think so much of the past when it is already the past?

"No one can go back to the past and start a brand new beginning, but we can all start now and have a brand new ending."

"By shutting the door to people, you may also be closing your soul to the healing balm of another soul. Relationships hurt but relationships also heal."

"There are 3Ps that you have learn to let go: Past, Pain, People that caused the Pain."

Hmm.... maybe sometimes like the little monk in the previous entry that I had written, I may still carrying some thoughts in my mind, which the involved party may already let go, which I assumed that he/she hasn't. That is the scary part of assumptions.

Hope that my readers who feel sad, lonely and/or depressed, those lose faith in things, love and people, will have a better year ahead. I am not GOD.... though most of the time I am optimistic...I don't deny that I do get depressed at times, feel sad, lonely and lose faith.....
But, I choose to believe....

I remember someone used to tell me,

"You never know what is their real intention and thinking. We just have to trust and hope for the best. "

"When you feel alone. Just look at the space between your fingers and remember that's where mine fits perfectly."

I hope he will remain hopeful in what he has shared.

Remember, if you need, I will always be there. I will "bring" you away from loneliness, sadness and un-faithfulness, though I cannot guaranty it will be interesting.

Life is a long and winding one. I'll not walk in front of you nor behind you. Let me walk beside you. You just got to trust and believe.

0 comments (click to comment):