God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Xin.sg: Andy Lau will not allow himself to die a lonely old man

I heard this news from colleagues just now and decided to take a look. Andy is still as dashing as ever even though he is turning 48 years old. Some guys are just becoming more charming as they ages and mature. Maybe that is also why I prefer older guys than younger ones as they are more mature in their thinking.

For more information on this news article, click here.

Nevertheless, I do agree with what was concluded in the article:

Andy: " I think romanticism is not about doing something, but being together with someone I love and waking up to see her everyday."

I got to agree with this. You cannot explain the joy and happiness to being with someone you LOVE and of course he/she being the first and last person you sees when you wakes up or goes to bed. =)

0 comments (click to comment):