God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Age, mind and matter.

"Age is a matter of the mind. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Apelles Poh, 2009

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

hi Eileen

greetings! i m surprised by your sharp memory n taking of notes during my talk. nice to see yr blog too. keep in touch :)

Apelles

Eileen said...

Hi Apelles,

Lolx.... yeah... I like inspiring quotes... and words of wisdom. =P

haha... I only take down notes that are inspiring.... =)

Was surprise that you came to my blog... but you don't be surprised that there were people who search for "Apelles Poh" and came to my blog too... lolx...

Have a nice evening @ work? =X