God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Joy and Happiness

In conjunction to the previous post and the post on My LOVE: Who is my ACTUAL LOVE who I cannot explain the joy and happiness to be with, and cannot explain the joy and happiness to see him being the first and last person when I wakes up or goes to bed??

It has been proven to be so. =)

He is none other than ...............



(Click on the above HIM!)
(hmm.... why is so many people interested in knowing who I love? lolx....)

0 comments (click to comment):