God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 16, 2009

What's my friendship style?




Your Friendship Style is Empathetic



You deeply care about each person you're friends with. For you, friendship is all about the personal connection.

You tend to know everything about your friends' lives... and they know everything about yours. Your friends are your confidants.



You are always there for your friends. You celebrate their successes and support them in their times of need.

You are as loyal as they come. And you expect the same loyalty and understanding from your friends in return.



You and another Empathetic Friend: Have a amazing friendship, when it works. You care for each other deeply, but you often end up with hurt feelings and drama.



You and a Gregarious Friend: May have a bit of a one sided friendship. You adore your Social Friend, but you sometimes feel a bit neglected.



You and an Independent Friend: Struggle a bit. You are very interested in your Independent Friend's life, but your friend often needs more space.



You and a Philosophical Friend: Respect one another. You love to learn about your Philosophical Friend's brilliant ideas.



This is so true.... I care deeply for my friends who I appreciate.... and hate it when people take it for granted.... well... I guess some people just not meant to be treated nicely to... lolx....

Which I agree... cause sometimes I don't like people to be extremely nice to me too.... weird right? on the other hand, sometimes I dunno why... I treat some people very nice....and sometimes expect people to be nice back too....

well..... who cares?

I am going to continue to be nice to people that I appreciate and close to my heart AND be MYSELF!

Sometimes is not that I stopped caring but I stopped showing.

0 comments (click to comment):