God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Abrasion

I thought my toe was just a small abrasion from last Tuesday. Apparently today when I remove the plaster. It seems that it was alittle worse than I thought it was:

The wound is wet and red. And it hurts when I bend my toe.
Haiz... ...
Reminded me of my last toe injury in last March...

But as SabahKing commented, it is actually not that bad and is just a little little injury only.
And I agreed. I didn't said it was serious too. =P

2 comments (click to comment):

sabahking said...

the injury looks not serious leh. just a very very very small injury.

Eileen said...

haha.... ya la Sabahking....

But it is abit worse than I expect... cos i didn't expect to see blood... lolx