God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Asher's baby shower + reflection

I went to wL's son baby shower at Bukit Panjang last Sunday. Reminded me of Journey to the West when I went to St. Luke's for attachment when I was a student.

Anyway, Asher is so cute and BIG. =X (cannot say in front of the child... shhss...)

Some pictures taken on Sunday:

Asher sleeping so soundly

Another photo of him

不知量力的小妹妹。。。 哈哈

让我抱啦

不要了, 还给你

你们看够了吗? 小弟我想睡觉了啦!

别这样啦。。。 让我抱多一下下就够了!

My backview by aZ
(I begin to like my backview! lolx)

Asher

Two guys who REFUSED to stand up or take photo
(WHADEVA?!?!)

Finally a picture is taken....
(but with the guys sitting and me standing??)

aZ... please only take my right side

Me!!

With the night view

The gang that still survives since 2001?


Some photoshop-ped that I did:





I like this picture a lot.
It just reflected the thoughts and emotions that I am feeling.

守义, 好想你。。。 。。。


Anyway, thanks aZ for taking this picture!

Anyway, I'm not Ms VAIN lor.... I just like to capture my beautiful (xL's dictionary) moment with friends and loved ones and of course myself. Before it is too late.... AND If I don't even LOVE myself, how can I expect to LOVE others? =)

Anyway, heard this in 心花朵朵开2 this evening:

“不要迟疑任何的爱。只要相信别人对你的爱是真诚的,你才会得到真正的幸福。”

0 comments (click to comment):