God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 30, 2009

2nd Day of CNY

Basically 2nd day I was at home the whole day. This year CNY only visited 2nd's aunty house. My mood was rather down for the past few weeks. Damn irritating, frustrated, clueless.....


Anyway, in the evening, mom came to me and asked if I can accompany her to Loyang Dua Pek Gong. Since I'm too bored and moody, maybe a trip out will be good for me. When I reached there, it reminded me of the 4-faced buddhas when Alvin and me saw in Bangkok. I still remembered Alvin was saying that the buddhas are very accurate in granting the wishes of the worshippers but they have to pay back if their wishes are granted. If not, the buddhas will take back twice what was granted to them. Fear of losing what I was going to wish for if I couldn't go back and return the help, I decided not to go into the 4-face buddhas temple in Bangkok.

Anyway, I took some photos while I was at Loyang Dua Pek Gong:



I think I'm more interested in taking photos of the animals than the people:





The 12 zodiac signs:


The God of Wealth:


And I also helped my mum to take photo near some yuanbao:



3 copper coins that symbolizes excel in studies, good health and whatever you wish for will come true:


The BIG OX near the main road:


Another coin which symbolizes good luck for those in business and I managed to throw the coin through the centre and hit the bell for the first try! Too bad I am not a business woman.... lolx....


In any way, I wished for good health for my family and closed ones. May things be smooth sailing for all.

0 comments (click to comment):