God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy NIU (牛) Year

Happy Niu Year to all!!!


Well, to be frank, this is just another day to me. Nothing special. And I wasn't in the mood for CNY too. Don't ask me why, I don't wish to share. And of course when new year comes, relatives will continue to ask without fail, questions like, "where is your boyfriend?", "got boyfriend not?" and "when you going to get marry?" Well.... as if I know how and what to answer. And I'm tired to answer them and not in the mood too.

This afternoon, I just went to my 2nd aunty's house and had lunch and stay and rot and watch TV. Fall asleep while watching 食神. Don't know how many times this movie has been repeated on the TV already. Just had some lunch at aunty's house. The usual - Steamboat. And I skipped dinner at her house as I'm still quite full because of the lunch and does not have appetite to eat.

Now, back at home. I'm so bored!!! Maybe I'll find some food to snack soon. Anyway, when I'm down, I'll either cook, eat, cry, sleep, listen to songs (and get myself more emo...), go for a RUN or I'll take photo!

This photos are taken from my laptop webcam

Some photos taken from my G900.

Anyway while watching some taiwan variety show at my aunty's place, there are few songs that they were singing. And I got emo... damned.... i hate this feeling!!! This time I really let my heart takes over my head.

。。。 再坚强的心偶尔也会脆弱, 心会痛, 心也会感动。。。 。。。

These are the few songs by the way:
  • 掌心
  • 听海
  • 担心
  • 屋顶


掌心


听海



担心


屋顶


While keeping some angpaos into my drawers, I saw this:


$162 that I've never use to spend on other things.
An amount that I kept since May 2008....

2 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

hahaha u cropped ur messy room!!! lol

Eileen said...

aZ,

what i cropped my messy room??
I don't have a room!!

That's my parents' room! And anyway, that was a different view from the one that you saw previously....