God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Eve @ work

Just gotten some photos from my colleagues. Last photos taken together in 2008 @ Work.

With Aunty Hasnah

Part of the gang 1
(the rest are still on leave... zzzz)


Part of the gang 2
(the rest are still on leave... zzzz)

The Ladies

My OT Colleague!!!

And A kiss?


Haha.... and this reminded me of another photo of me and H2O when we were in Taiwan in 2005:


No worries people.... I have not became a Lesbian or something.
I'm still interested in guys. lolx....
And of course I'm only interested in one and only ... ....
Anyway both the above are just angle of the camera when the photo was taken. =D


2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

You're no lesbian, that's for sure Therapist ;)

Eileen said...

haha... yes jasmine! =D