God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 23, 2009

May you die in peace

Saw a dead cat outside/near my work place. The body looks stiffened. The way it died simply just reminded of how my girl girl died few months back. It even died with it's eyes opened. My colleague went to take a newspaper wanting to cover the cat, apparently got a shocked by another colleague who went "meow" when she tried to cover it. In the end, I folded the newspaper into 1/2 and covered it... ...

After lunch, some of my colleagues went to help to dispose off the body.


May it die in peace!

0 comments (click to comment):