God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Staff Day

I fasted for 8 hours on Thursday so that I can do my health screening on Friday. My screening supposed to be @ 8.45am. I drank a packet of Milo at 12.15am as I cannot drink anything in in the morning.

I did my health screening. Surprisingly, my weight dropped again. Lost 3-4 kgs within 2-3 weeks. It supposed to be a good thing - Lost weight. But I wonder why. Maybe due to increase work load @ work (= increased in physical output) and decreased in appetite. Thus,

Increase in output + Decreased in input/intake = Lost weight

In any way, my BMI has also dropped. Few months back used to be around 22.4, and now it is 20.9. Good that it is more healthy BMI though.

My waist-hip ration is also within the normal range. Waist also dropped abit.

The remaining health status like the cholesterol,etc have to wait till the results are out.

After the health screening, I went back to the main area for some activities. Didn't take alot of photos, just some photos of me and my colleagues and a teambuilding game.

Some of my Tampines Colleagues

OT Day Calender

OT Day Calanders

Another View

My Backview taken by Juat

Sunita, Mark and Aunty

Me and Aunty

Me and Sunita

Us again....

Juat with Aunty


Going through the "table"

Getting ready

What? Just TRIAL ONLY?

Ready?

Food during tea break

Food during tea break

My "partner-in-crime" who just came back from his church
wedding in Philippine

Do check out for my Organisation Dinner and Dance Blog entry soon......

2 comments (click to comment):

sabahking said...

actually what u work ? u seem having the fun at staff day !! izzit working is that nice?

Eileen said...

oh.... actually I work in the social services sector. I am an occupational therapist, providing rehabilitation to adults and children with learning difficulties and disabilities.

Staff day is basically a day for the staff to get-together as some of us may not be at the organisation every day and will be working at other place. =)