God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love and Cultural Difference

I'm glad I live in the culture or society where I have a choice to choose who I wanna date, love or who I wanna marry unlike those in the Indian Culture.

In their society, they have to sort of go through some match-making and might only seen their partner for like 1-2 times, some even only saw the photos and they are married for life.

Thus, I still glad that I am blessed to be able to be in this society to love and eventually get married in my freewill. =)

This afternoon, I saw a colleague's wedding photos and on one of the pages, it has written:


"It is not difficult to understand the fact of life but for fact of love, it is different."

How apt.

2 comments (click to comment):

Aidil Sharizaq said...

hey there...what you said is right..I cant imagine living your whole life with a 'stranger'..

*nice blog by the way

Eileen said...

ya....

Thanks for your comment for my blog! =P