God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another change... ...

Well, after contemplating for a few months, I decided to carry on:


TO REBOND AND HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR


This treat cost me a bomb and probably I have to slog my way for the year 2009 and maybe hoping for more bonus to come. lolx.... But I am happy with it, so other things do not matter. I should pamper myself for all the hardwork that I've done for the past 1 year(although I've done so by giving myself a Bangkok trip in December).

I am LOVING myself and going to PAMPER myself. No point being NICE to others when they don't even appreciate it. I am just going to appreciate myself for all that I've done for people who I've cared! And of course.... Thanks to those who appreciates me! =D

Shall post up my new look soon....

These are some photos that I've taken when I was using the 2nd Storey Ladies@Century Square.....

Behind the door in one of the cubicle

On the side of the cubicle

Me in the toilet after rebonding and highlighted my hair
(colors still not that obvious yet)

A Close-up one

I shall post up more photos tonight. Anyway I confirmed I've lost weight. Cause the above Purple Roxy shirt that I've bought from BKK used to be quite tight fitting. Now it is just nice.

0 comments (click to comment):