God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photos

Haiz.... forget to take photo again @ Pasta de Waraku last Tuesday. How can this happen to a 'cam-whore' like me.... I guess H2O, Serene and my NPCC clique will not believe that I didn't take any FOOD photos.... I think my colleagues will be suprised too.... cause in whatever situations, I will bring out my phone to take photos.... lolx....

Dunno why..... I think I too excited/happy till forget... =X... but it always happen.... Let me try to recall the places that we've ate before (and past related blog entries, if any).....

  1. Cafe Cartel
  2. Ding Tai Feng
  3. Pastamania
  4. Swensen
  5. Ahjisan
  6. Beppu Menkan Japanese Restaurant
  7. Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria
  8. Long John Silver
  9. AMK MacDonald..... suppose to be Mos Burger one sia.... but.... =X
  10. AMK S-11 next to Jubilee
  11. Pasta de Waraku

Wow.... after typing this..... I just realised we had eaten at sooooo many places... =X .... yet I only took this picture at the Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria(no photo of people somemore.... *sad* ):


I don't care.... I am soooo going to take ALOT of PHOTOS the next time! Hope I will remember.... please remind me if I forget..... because you are my distraction.... ooops...... =P
Get too distracted and forget to take photos.... lolx....

0 comments (click to comment):