God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pray... ...


I'm not so afraid of the riot in BKK... ... Cause I believe in if I'm fated to die... I will die.... regardless where I am.....

I'm just worried that we can't go... ... It will just put our efforts into waste. I'm even ashamed to say that Alvin has put in more efforts than me despite amidst his exams during the "research" for this trip. Maybe he is really better in this. I really hope this trip can pull through.....I know we all needed this getaway from our work and studies..... riots can continue if they want to....they have already been like that since mid of the year..... they just don't freaking take over the control tower at the airport.....

Well, hopefully things get better... ... I don't care who is the gov't of bkk.... who is the PM..... they just don't freaking spoil our plans!!!! Dammit..... Just when we I am looking forward for it... ...

Shall see how things go.... wait till 3rd Dec and see how.... ....
If not..... maybe a shorter trip to Malaysia? I dunno.... see how ba.... got to look around to see any contingency if the riot continues... ....

4 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

yeah i heard the riot is bad.... those poor ppl stranded on both sides.... all the money and bookings done-up. Remind me of my stupid tiger-airways flight(i still have a bad sentiment on it)

Regis said...

Sigh. Yeah. Updated a post regarding the riots, do take a look. Http://Drasticsmile.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

Armanique,

ya lo... I still want to go la... haiz... they can riot all they want la...

basket them....

Eileen said...

Regis,

Why your post so like mine ah....

I guess we have the same experience and perception on this riot...