God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What type of cat are you?




You Are a Siamese Cat



You are a very communicative creature. You're eager to express yourself - and do so often.

You are very dependent and love attention. You will complain if you are not getting enough affection.



Even though you are very loving, you can seem aloof, unpredictable, and stubborn in relationships.

A relationship with you takes a lot of patience.



Haha.... I am dependent meh?
Love attention... hmm.... maybe abit lah.... got alot meh...
I will complain?? lolx....
What say you? =P

Did a second one with 1-2 answer that I'm not too sure in the first try:




You Are a Persian Cat



You are very high-maintenance, at least as far as keeping up your appearance goes.

But you're surprisingly low-maintenance in every other aspect of your life.



You are peaceful and sweet tempered. People enjoy your company.

You are loving and a good companion, but it takes you a while to trust people.


I high maintenance in appearance meh? maybe starting lah.... lolx....
hmm... but it is true that I take a while to trust people.... that is why I don't meet any online friends until I trust them.
Only few managed to gain my trust.

0 comments (click to comment):