God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mom informed of my trip

Anyway, before I go to bed, it is getting late EARLY.....

My mom is informed of my overseas trip to BKK already. Opps.... ya.... for those who don't know yet, I will be leaving for BKK for a holiday soon.

As expected, she didn't make much comment, just asked me to take care of my own things when I get there. I guess she has already been "immune" to me going away for camps for few days etc. I guess this is the longest trip I will be going after Taiwan trip in 2005 with the "Taiwan Gang" since 2005.

Yup. Next is to inform my dad. I guess he will be fine too. And then, my brother. And he definitely will ask me to get some stuff back for him.

Anyway, time to sleep.

Looking forward for the trip... ....

0 comments (click to comment):