God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Fat Cat

Sometimes there is this FAT CAT that will walk past the place that I work..... Below is the collage of the FAT CAT:


This cat will always remind me of someone who has 3 cats at home...... or it is more? =X

4 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

wow. that cat is really fat!!! do u sayang it?

Eileen said...

Hi Renaye,

No leh.... although this cat is FAT... it can run damn fast also... as I want to take its photo.... I didn't go and touch it... =p

missX said...

That cat is pregnant I think.....

Eileen said...

HAHa... no lor.... it has been like that for quite some time leh....